Photo's computer, cloud, sharing.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caretaker

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am trying to arrange a photo shoot day with my brother in laws one day a year in memory of our late brother in law that was a very keen photographer, but two of us live 50 miles away in opposite directions, now this will be no problem on the day as we will alternate the photo location each year.
Now the problem is we all (5) will take about 100 plus photo's and I was thinking we could store them in a dedicated file just for our beloved brother in law as a memory to him, but how do we all accesses the file to add to it?
Now I have heard of cloud but do not know much about it, do not wont face book, I would consider paying a small fee for a good secure system.
Any idea on how I could go about this?

+1 for drop box

If you have never used it before take a little time to understand all that it can do. It works like a charm

or Google Picasa. You can either keep an album totally private, or just accessible to those to whom you send the link AND who have a Google G+ login id. You can designate a viewer as someone who can view only, or who can add to the album and edit comments.

Back