Petrol mix

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melinda_dd

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi hope someone can help....

I need to mix a 25:1 mix of petrol for my mini moto. It's been so long since I've done it I've forgotten how to!
How much oil do i put in with 5 litres of petrol.

This maybe a really easy question for most of you, but I've never been gifted in the maths area!

One cc (cubic centimetre) equals one ml (millilitre) ... the same .. 1000th of a litre.

Imperial equivalent of 200 ml is 6.76 fluid ounces .. but you don't need to know that! :D

Melinda_dd":2w9scwsv said:
Hi hope someone can help....

I need to mix a 25:1 mix of petrol for my mini moto. It's been so long since I've done it I've forgotten how to!
How much oil do i put in with 5 litres of petrol.

This maybe a really easy question for most of you, but I've never been gifted in the maths area!

You want the easy route? http://www.newsawchains.co.uk/epages/es108227.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es108227_shop/Products/OSP - oregon 2 Stroke Oil - One Shot Pot - £1.79 for a wee bottle of the red stuff, or http://www.mister-solutions.co.uk/two-stroke-oil-100-ml-sachets-stihl-brand-2475-p.asp £1.25 for the stihl brand but you have to buy a box of 10. The exact quantity to add to 5L of unleaded @ 50 to 1 for chainsaws, these are 100mls, so use 2 for 25 to 1 / 200mls. It is cheaper to buy in bigger quantities and pour some out but its a faff. NB the stihl ones are one use only, the oregon ones you can refill.

Melinda_dd":1w9vwljw said:
JMcK":1w9vwljw said:

can i have that in ml and anything else you can think of... just in case!!!
200cc
200ml
0.8 Cup (UK)
0.0054992312 Buschel. (UK)
12.204796485 Cubic inches
5.6312172158 Fluid ounces (UK)
0.4226542688 Pint (US Liquid)
0.0002 Stere.
:) :) :)
{sitting here with a :eek:ccasion5: at 32 degrees}

Go to your local garden centre and buy a synthetic 2 stroke oil. It can be purchased as a one off filler for 5 litres, being synthetic it's 50 to 1 and less smoke.

Roy.

I have kicking around in my workshop a bottle that gives you the mix .. ie 2 stroke vs petrol.

if you want it then its yours... .it has the lines so you always know what is what.

Back