party

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giacomo

Established Member
Reaction score
don't know if the right place for a topic like this.......

On next saturday 15 and monday 16 I'm going to have a wooden party in my workshop in viterbo. Good food, good wine and wood, tools, tricks, sawdust, fireplace, sausages, workbench, pasta, carving, etc. etc. ....

All you are invited!

Giacomo, it is a lovely offer, we have just chartered a flight, there will be 150 of us arriving on the 15th, plenty of time for you to make some extra beds. :lol:

kevin":3cfh77fb said:
Giacomo, it is a lovely offer, we have just chartered a flight, there will be 150 of us arriving on the 15th, plenty of time for you to make some extra beds. :lol:
i'll bring an inflatable bed and sleeping bag :)

wow thats some workshop you got there, impressive set up,
in the first pic a tree is about to fall on the bandsaw :lol: :lol:

Great pictures giacomo, a couple of question's, what is the food in picture 10, and where does the lovely spiral staicase lead to? :wink:

the workshop in the pics is the one in wich I live from a couple of years. I did a lot of works inside to make it suitable as a woodworking workshop but this kind of job never ends. You can see the room with the spiral staircase still has many problems because the of high level of humidity.

Anyway, the food in the pic 10 of the first page is just a n.°5 with a fence for squaring boards exactly at 90°. The tenth in the second page shows lasagna (the red thing) and bread (the white one)

The staircase leads to an upper little room (the workshop is on two levels) that I use as storage room and for recovery my vespa (PX200E)

I remember to you all that my workshop is always open to friends. I'm not far from Rome (1 hour by train) and the fireplace works well!

Giacomo

That is a beautiful workshop. Are you really using a lathe AND your mobile phone at the same time in picture #3?!

Looks like you had a great time.

Kind regards.

oh yes! It was a phone lesson! Don't you know this way of learning?

In the photo I'm talking with my teacher and I'm cutting off the little top that you can see spinning on my table saw!

Next phone lesson: turning a bowl!

bye!

Back