Panel saws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedder

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi woodworker,

for quite a long time we didn't show new saws, so here is a pair of panelsaws we've made. Ash tree and german plum. Hope you enjoy the pictures:

fs6.jpg

fs2.jpg

fs3.jpg

fs7.jpg

Cheers
Pedder

Hi Pedder my old friend.

There is a certain beauty about fruit woods that is so subtle...it's like a beautiful Alvis car...understated but regal!

What you need now is a bespoke saw nut with a beautifully crafted logo on it...what about THEMIS?

Yet again you have excelled yourselves with some wonderful tools...one day mate...one day when I'm rich and retired!

Thanks for sharing!

Jim

Hi Jim,

yeah a medaillon would be great. We're working on this. But it is not that easy, to get a solution, wich is nice and not that expensive....

Cheers
Pedder

pedder":3ii0v55b said:
Hi Jim,

yeah a medaillon would be great. We're working on this. But it is not that easy, to get a solution, wich is nice and not that expensive....

Cheers
Pedder

Hi Pedder

In England...THEMIS represents the legal profession and is the iconic image of the Old Bailey Law Courts...hence my thought that it would be ideal for TWO LAWYERS TOOLS.... 8)

It can be a simple line representation of the lady herself in outline or maybe just weighing scales of justice would be enough with TWO LAWYERS TOOLS around the top half of the circumference like this maybe:

TLTLOGO1small.jpg

...and your estabished company date below...(example shown)

I would think any foundry would make quantities for you from a design.

Jimi

Back