Online Supplier Feedback

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup - I bought the little Trend router from them, cheapest deal I could find, spoke to them on the phone - seemed to know what they were talking about, despatched quickly and arrived the same.

Chris.

Evening,

I would second Chris' reply, they knew what I was talking about and dispatched overnight!

HTH

Colin

I bought some spare parts from them, no problems at all and they were very helpful.

Cheers chaps, I can go ahead and place my order then seeing as they seem to have a good service. The delivery time was espeically important and seems that they are good with that aspect.

Just wanted to update this about Miles - superb service!

I spoke to a really knowledgable and enthusiastic chap about the Festool MFT, and placed my order (with some clamps, and even better a pair of festool sortainers for free - worth£70 each!)

He packed the items and shipped them out the same day, I got the items today, very happy and impressed with the level of service. They seem to have a large stock of festool gear and other quality products, so I would definitly recommend them!

Back