Oneida Dust Deputy deluxe - availability?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skiskool

Reaction score
Hi.

I've decided it's time to get a cyclone for my workshop and have my eye on an Oneida dust deputy. I can't find a bad word about it. Has anyone managed to buy one of these in the last month or so? I've searched seemingly everywhere, but cannot find it in stock anywhere in the UK. Intelligent Workshop looked promising, but they won't have any now until next year.

I've found it on a German website http://www.sorotec.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p2342_dust-deputy-kit-plastic.html but it seems quite expensive, especially when you add postage €129 + €22, which makes it about £120 in total. Has anyone bought from these guys before?

Thanks
Ste

I bought the cyclone direct from Onieda in the US last year - arrived about two weeks later, paid the extra tax at the parcel company and been happy ever since.

it has reduced the amount of dust massively.....

I decided to bite the bullet and get one from Germany. Ordered around midnight on the 27th Nov, it was here on the morning of the 1st December. I was expecting 1-2 weeks, especially with Xmas around the corner. Just got to find the time to set it up now :)

Latest posts

Back