• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Axminster AW37E chip extractor and Oneida dust deputy

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Gent

Established Member
Reaction score
I have 2 things that are clogging up my workshop that my wife has finally motivated me to stop falling over.

I have a Axminster AW37E. I created some form of Frankenstein contraption to collect the waste that is no longer for this world so I don't have the original bag for it. I do however have the bag that came with the AW153E because I opted for the cartridge filter I would imagine that this would work with a jubilee clip. Price £125 this would have to be collection only. I am located to the west of Huddersfield in a village called Meltham.

I also have an Oneida dust deputy that no longer serves a purpose in my new setup. I can't find the price for this exact packag new any more and can't remember exactly what I paid. Price £70. + postage at cost.

Happy shopping,

Kevin

Attachments

• Dust extractor 1.jpg
    Dust extractor 1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Dust extractor 2.jpg
    Dust extractor 2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Dust extractor 3.jpg
    Dust extractor 3.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 0
  • Dust extractor 4.jpg
    Dust extractor 4.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Oneida.jpg
    Oneida.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 0
Kevin have you got anything you could ship the Axminster in? I’ve been looking for one but I couldn’t collect

Hi Mr Renegade, I don't have anything to hand that could pack it, I would have to pop down to the supermarket and see if I could blag something. Leave it with me.

Back