oi !!! nosey !!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tusses":1oiqez44 said:
:lol:

its driving me mad trying to figure out where to put everything !

is doesn't help having 20 cars and needing my mechanic and welding stuff to store , and all my electronics stuff and a few speaker drivers .....

gonna have to build another shed me thinks !

Large skip would sort it :) - Rob

Maybe a separate shed for all that timber might help a bit.

I'm terrible for not throwing wood away but sometime you just have to be really, really ruthless. I need to make a small shelf unit for stacking video/DVD recorders etc and was trying to work out how much and what type of materials to buy, but having a sort out the other week I found enough stuff to make the project several times over.

regards

Brian

I noticed the broom handle, does it have a broomhead on it? :lol: :lol:
Rich.

Seriously though, they say if you want something done then get a busy man to do it, I think that applies to you. :D

Looks like you have everything in there tusses ,, :shock: Is this a bit of a Gloat thread :shock: :shock: :wink: :wink:

Could do with a sort out in that shop mind , it makes me feel better about the mess mine gets into sometimes. :D :lol:

After seeing tusses workshop , i have spent all day cleaning mine out.
good new rich , after 4 trips to the tip i got to that lathe,so will phone you and drop it off in the week

+

Cheers Gary

Ive been tidying too ! some more pics comming in a couple of days :)

TheTiddles":1ontj7wh said:
Man, have you got a fly-tipping problem round your parts...

Aidan

And he lives in the posh part of Coventry. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

floorman":1bv8otce said:
Tusses lives in a nice part of coventry, i know i grow up their . my mum lives 300 yards down the road from him.

Slapped wrists for you Jim. :wink:

Perhaps you could find some method of storing the smoke that comes out of your stove. You just never know, one day it might. . .

MIGNAL":14o8dnra said:
Perhaps you could find some method of storing the smoke that comes out of your stove. You just never know, one day it might. . .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gary.

:lol: :lol: You seem to store all the other things you get so why not the smoke , do you get it now :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Mic..

Back