Offloading old copies of F&CM

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm a subscriber to various magazines (although for obvious reasons I tend to keep some of the GWW). I hate to see things go to waste, and have spare copies of F&CM and PWW once I've read them. I'd like to find an "as-easy" as putting them in the recycling bin method to get them to someone else who might like to read them after me. I'm based in Surrey. Anyone any ideas?

Adam

if your willing to post, i'd love to have a look through them, id pay of course

Hi Adam,

I've collected most of Furniture and Cabinetmaking over the years, but have gaps in my collection and would be interested in No.s 1 to 24 as well as 40, 41 and 43 and 44.

I don't suppose you have these?

Thanks

Stephen.

Something similar - I've got spare copies of the bound volumes of Woodworker for 1968 and 1986, but I'm missing the volume for 1978 (Vol 82) to complete a run from 1939 to 1990.
Don't suppose anyone has the missing one as a swap???

The Restorer":3397s455 said:
interested in No.s 1 to 24 as well as 40, 41 and 43 and 44. I don't suppose you have these? Thanks Stephen.

'Fraid not. I only keep F&CM on a rolling basis, as I don't ever "look back" through them. In the past, I took them along to the evening class and gave them away. Now and again, and perhaps this month? in the back of Good Woodworking I thought someone was selling up a full compliment of olf F&CM? I see them in the adverts now and again.

Adam

Back