Oak price

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone got an idea of a rough price of kiln dried american white oak from Arnold lavers? I am checking if I need to get any more money out the bank for my latest project before I set off? :?

Thanks guys, I have over priced the job I am happy to say. :D I rang Lavers and they quoted me £24.75 plus the very awful tax per cu ft. That means I am making even more money out of the job. :D He he. Only problem is they are not open at the weekend so it looks like I have to take a trip over there in the week, oh well, it's a run out. :wink:

mailee":1qxc5m3y said:
Thanks guys, I have over priced the job I am happy to say. :D I rang Lavers and they quoted me £24.75 plus the very awful tax per cu ft. That means I am making even more money out of the job. :D He he. Only problem is they are not open at the weekend so it looks like I have to take a trip over there in the week, oh well, it's a run out. :wink:

Thats about the right price for AWO, I spoke to several companies recently and they quoted roughly the same as yours.

Latest posts

Back