Oak Chest

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed this one, but lovely work as usual Ed, your make some of my favourite pieces on this forum, I really like your style, all your pieces have really nice clean lines and fantastic proportions. Have you trained in design?

ByronBlack":36d9jj1a said:
I missed this one, but lovely work as usual Ed, your make some of my favourite pieces on this forum, I really like your style, all your pieces have really nice clean lines and fantastic proportions. Have you trained in design?

Well thanks for the comments Byron (and everyone else too).

Yes I have trained in design, with a degree in Architecture. I really enjoy good design, both when its done by me (sometimes) and others. For mercenary reasons I followed a career path into construction which means there's no creative element in my day job (although I love the work) so I find outlets for it in my spare time.

Cheers, Ed

Would you mind telling me the dimensions Ed and approx. the quantity of timber (sawn) as I have a chest like this in mind for my next job.
Many thanks,
Jim
Love it, by the way!

Gower":1289z9fx said:
Would you mind telling me the dimensions Ed and approx. the quantity of timber (sawn) as I have a chest like this in mind for my next job.
Many thanks,
Jim
Love it, by the way!

I'll work it out and post something tonight.

Cheers, Ed

Here's my working drawing (if you can call it that!). Hope that helps Gower.

3250389107_ffc2e70f84_b.jpg

Cheers, Ed

Latest posts

Back