• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Now not selling.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very comprehensive listing @gaz44uk 👍

Just an observation as you make the explicit point of having registered some of your tools for extended warranties. Buyers should assure themselves that the warranties are transferrable and that they get a copy of any necessary paperwork from you at time of purchase.

E.g festool
"Will I receive confirmation after registering for warranty all-inclusive?
Yes, we will send you a warranty certificate after registering. If you have registered the tool yourself, you will receive the certificate via e-mail. If your dealer registered the tool for you, you will either receive the certificate via e-mail (if your e-mail address is saved in our customer database) or by post. Please keep this certificate in a safe place so that you can show it on request for any guarantee cases."

Good luck with your sale.

Very comprehensive listing @gaz44uk 👍

Just an observation as you make the explicit point of having registered some of your tools for extended warranties. Buyers should assure themselves that the warranties are transferrable and that they get a copy of any necessary paperwork from you at time of purchase.

E.g festool
"Will I receive confirmation after registering for warranty all-inclusive?
Yes, we will send you a warranty certificate after registering. If you have registered the tool yourself, you will receive the certificate via e-mail. If your dealer registered the tool for you, you will either receive the certificate via e-mail (if your e-mail address is saved in our customer database) or by post. Please keep this certificate in a safe place so that you can show it on request for any guarantee cases."

Good luck with your sale.
Thanks for that not sure if warranty is transferable but if its not I can calm in my name if anything goes wrong which is very unlikely but I'm sure as long as you have the invoice all will be okay.

Just checked on the Festool page and I can download a certificate that just has the tool information on it no name or address so all will be okay when claiming.

Reading your post. As an avid woodworker, who knows the hard work and effort it takes to build up a workshop over the years i'm just sorry to hear that your selling your collection. I hope it all goes well for you.

Can I just say the belt sander one is a great bit of kit. Really well thought out. Budget made but tough. All your prices seem a bit high to me but I'm not buying. That sander £219 delivered from eBay( with 12 months warranty I assume) £100 or so used.

So a price in between seems sensible. But it's a budget thing so 12 month warranty is a very valuable addition.

I would like to purchase your Domino DF500,

Sorry to hear that you are having to sell up your collection. I wish you the best of luck with your health.

Last edited:
Hi. I would consider selling to you and posting to a UK address (you pay postage ) but I'm not willing to use PayPal I stop using that company years ago when I got scammed on ebay selling a laptop and never got a penny back sorry but its not worth the risk they protect the buyer but as a seller they dont want too know, if you can use a bank transfer I will be willing to look at postage cost for you. Sorry again and thanks for your interest Gary.

Back