Now I know its spring...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand that John, though it's more a case here making any profit out of milk, but what I meant is if the government accepts ABs in what they claim is 'safe' milk, then logic says you use them to make 'unsafe' 'safe!'
It looks more like a deliberate attempt to stop its sale.

Roy.

Back on topic :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I know it's spring because the hoophoes are back in the garden.. This was just outside our lounge window a few years back and he came every day at about 5 pm and went all along the front windows..

Hoophooterr.jpg

Jonzjob":b1nc5422 said:
Back on topic :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I know it's spring because the hoophoes are back in the garden.. This was just outside our lounge window a few years back and he came every day at about 5 pm and went all along the front windows..

Hoophooterr.jpg

Aha,

We get a pair of hoopoes every year but they haven't turned up yet (check the spelling John tut tut)

A really beautiful bird - talking of which, we ARE back on topic - yummy with crumble!!

geoff3":3521i138 said:
Shut your mouths you lot your makeing me put wieght on just thinkin about all
that grub and thick cusdard.....geoff3

Sorry about that :twisted: :twisted:

(Just finished the crumble for lunch, had to make a whole new batch of custard to go with it and there is loads left over - I suppose I must make some more crumble to go with it and then................)

Did I mention spring?

High winds, pis.ing down with rain and now...... HAIL! :shock:

We have a craft fair this weekend. Should be fun, 40 stalls and most are out in the open........

gus3049":iqaopmp5 said:
geoff3":iqaopmp5 said:

(Just finished the crumble for lunch, had to make a whole new batch of custard to go with it and there is loads left over - I suppose I must make some more crumble to go with it and then................)

Nah, just chuck the spare custard and some tinned fruit in a smoothie maker. Maybe a dollop of ice-cream too. Lurvley!

Incidentally Gordon, have you tried a dish of hot custard, with a scoop of ice-cream in the middle? The contrast of hot and cold is just like a baked Alaska! Deeelish!

Benchwayze":2ye1pzvo said:
gus3049":2ye1pzvo said:
geoff3":2ye1pzvo said:

Nah, just chuck the spare custard and some tinned fruit in a smoothie maker. Maybe a dollop of ice-cream too. Lurvley!

Incidentally Gordon, have you tried a dish of hot custard, with a scoop of ice-cream in the middle? The contrast of hot and cold is just like a baked Alaska! Deeelish!

Don't have a smoothie maker but the custard and ice cream sounds good.

As the weather is so naff, I'm making myself feel better this evening with a nice big plate of pancakes. Just love the basic lemon and sugar. Yum yum.

Oh Gawd, give it rest you chaps, I'm trying to get me weight down!

Roy.

Digit":28hgwfe2 said:
Oh Gawd, give it rest you chaps, I'm trying to get me weight down!

Roy.

You'll just have to be strong Roy. Some of us are stick insects and under medical instructions to put on some weight!! Every cloud has a silver lining :D

No no John, that weather forecast is for England, we have our own weather here.

Roy.

I get the idea that you're trying to tell me something! :lol:

Roy.

I was sweating my cobs off in the shop today, then I looked through the doorway and it was persisting down!
I hope cedarwood really is durable! Otherwise I'll have to start again! :lol:

Back