Now I know its spring...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jonzjob":12gadm31 said:
I ain't seen it but I am recording it!!

I always hated that film too. Not because it was bad, it certainly wasn't. I just found it deeply depressing and it gave you the feeling that the situation may well be commonplace. It wasn't that long ago that people got put into the asylum for being unmarried mothers.

Can't believe it, the sun is shining this morning (through the clouds at least)

Must be spring :D

Just because the rhubarb is doing well this year, the asparagus is almost non existent. Just a few spears where last year there would have been hundreds. Can't win them all apparently, its probably because we finally bought an asparagus steamer to cope with the huge crop we expected.

We are getting through best part of 2Kg of asperge a week at the moment. Don't arf make yer weeeee smell funny :wink: We also had another wild asparagus omlette yesterday. One of my favourites and all from the garden.. Loads around this year..

I reciently decided to re-read On the Beach, Nevil Shute, and put it down because it was so very depressing. Not very ofter I do that and I even read all of A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawkin :shock: :shock:

gus3049":2vuubrsy said:
Jonzjob":2vuubrsy said:
Just found this to put the thread back on traque..

http://thecakedcrusader.blogspot.fr/201 ... -cake.html

Now that does look yummy - its a bit late for todays crop though - its already crumbled. =P~

Just have to choose between the creme fraiche or that yellow birdie stuff.

You mean bird merde? Or will you ever learn to make PROPER custard as opposed to custurd? :mrgreen:

Jonzjob":dspm5bwr said:
gus3049":dspm5bwr said:
Jonzjob":dspm5bwr said:
Just found this to put the thread back on traque..

http://thecakedcrusader.blogspot.fr/201 ... -cake.html

Now that does look yummy - its a bit late for todays crop though - its already crumbled. =P~

Just have to choose between the creme fraiche or that yellow birdie stuff.

You mean bird merde? Or will you ever learn to make PROPER custard as opposed to custurd? :mrgreen:

You ain't got no idea of wots good and bad. I'll have you know I am a Gordon Blue chef. I know how to make that eggy custard stuff, I eat it at a friend's restaurant and I am well aware that all the 'experts' will tell me that I'm talking out of my gluteus maximus when I say that I still prefer the stuff out of the red and yellow pot with my tweetie pie!!

So there.

Back