Not be turning for a little while......

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice shape, lovely design and gorgeous finish. One of your better productions JT - well done and many, many congratulations to you both :D :D :D

Brilliant !

Well done to you and the Missus.

My twins have just hit terrible twos in a big way, one thinks shes a monkey and climbs out of the cot every night, and the other likes to decorate with feaces................

Best Wishes to all...............

8)

OK some 600 wet and dry and several coats of Danish oil and he will be good as new :lol:

Enjoy him every day as in the blink of an eye he will be 20 :shock:

I know it happened to me

Well done and I hope the wife is up and about soon

Regards

Allen :wink:

Congratulations to you all :D
Hope Mrs JT and Master Dylan will be home soon,
so you can give them lots more TLC.

Comgratulations to you both, and welcome
to the world of woodies Dylan. :D

\:D/ :eek:ccasion5: congratulations jonny and mrs T - remember the golden rules of child raising - you spend the first two years getting them to walk and talk , and the next 16 trying to get them to sit down and shut up

looking at those red marks i was thinking he looks just like his dad :lol: ;)

nice one

doubtless a certain member will "fly" by sooner or later to tell you that you didnt make him right, and that he's made hundreds much better :lol:

Wow,thanks everyone :D . I'm quite touched by the response :D

Just an update to say, Mum and Baby are home with me now,we had a little hospital recall but all is well 8) (hence why its took me until now to reply) and all those nasty red marks have completely gone :D and we have a perfect little lad.

Meanwhile the lathe is cold and unused in the shed and I've got hold of some interesting bits and bobs of timber...............

Thanks again for all the kind words 8) 8)

JT,GT and DT

Shall we set up a tote on how long before he's back out in the shed? :lol: I give it 'til the end of next week :lol:

Pete

I will give it until this Sunday!! if DT cries he will tell the wife, "I will get him off to sleep with the smooth sound of the lathe" :roll: :roll:

Back