UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave reid

Reaction score
hi guys,
i hope this posting reaches you all, because have had a very difficult time logging on, thanks to charley i may have arrived, im not exactly computer savvy, that may have contributed to the problem.
for days now i have tried to find the courage to post.
there are many many questions i would like to ask, have been searching for a quality woodworking site for some time.
my name is dave, and im a retired cabinet maker from nottingham now living in newfoundland canada.
have been living here for over 30 yrs , and miss the comeraderie of my fellow countrymen- cabinet makers, thats why i was drawn to this site.
the site seems a little difficult to navigate, but i guess time will take care of that.
have been reading the posts and find them both intelligent and facinating,
and i just love the humour and wit.
heres hoping for your patience and understanding

goodwill to you all

dave

Dave - welcome, as a retired maker it will be very informative for us to have your input on all sorts of issues, what sort of stuff did or are you making at the moment? - Rob

Welcome to the forum Dave, just walked down my garden from the shed and by the feel of the north wind blowing at the moment you would certainly feel at home here right now.

Ah a Newfoundlander, I've got two Newfoundlanders living with me, or should I say I live with them. :lol:

Anyway welcome to the slope pushers club. :lol:

Dave

Welcome to the forum. I spent a couple of years in St Johns working on the Hibernia project in thelate 90's, where are you located?

Latest posts

Back