New member from West Sussex

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XTiffy

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Retired Cabinet maker/Antique Furniture restorer since 1977 when I left the RN (Electronics!). Awaiting knee replacements so can't stand at the bench but still love woodworking and happy to pass on my knowledge (and mistakes!). I do have tools and materials that I will be selling in the fullnes of time. After leaving the RN I spent 1977/78 at West Dean College (professional Antique Restorers course) which is alongside the location of "The Repair Shop" All part of the Edward James Estate.
As I have only just found this Site, I will have a good read of posts.

Hello there , welcome to the group, I spent several years of my career as a gas engineer working in West Sussex just up the road from lancing airport. Fond memories and a truly beautiful part of the country.

Hello Bingy man,
Thank you, I think you mean Shoreham airport! Unfortunately more famous now for the Airshow disaster in 2015. I am originally from South London but the Royal Navy drafted me to Chichester, West Sussex in 1972 and apart from five years all over the place, settled here and have been here ever since.

Xtiffy

Back