Hello from West Sussex

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerWilco

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm New to the forum in West Sussex (UK) retired and have quite a bit of Triton woodworking equipment some of which is still boxed/unused which I now do not have room for. I have joined primarily to find a good home for my Triton equipment rather than attempt to use the well known online auction site !
My focus is now small projects/furniture modifications that I can complete outdoors when the weather is good , I have lurked on the forum for years and found it a source of inspiration.
Glyn

Hi,
I'm New to the forum in West Sussex (UK) retired and have quite a bit of Triton woodworking equipment some of which is still boxed/unused which I now do not have room for. I have joined primarily to find a good home for my Triton equipment rather than attempt to use the well known online auction site !
My focus is now small projects/furniture modifications that I can complete outdoors when the weather is good , I have lurked on the forum for years and found it a source of inspiration.
Glyn
Greetings from Wolverhampton- I worked in east and West Sussex for many years.I had some of the best carp fishing on my days off while I was there not to mention several pints of draft spitfire .

Back