Newbie help

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisAB

Reaction score
Hello Everyone
I am new here and brand new to scroll sawing and as with all new things I need some help. I have bought a Hegner saw on fleabay, It was said to be in working order but the on/off switch was broken, when I got it home it seems to me that it is missing other parts. Now for the help is there anyone on here near to me (South Elmsall, Pontefract) that has a Hegner Muticut 2 that I could have a look at or could come and see mine and give me some advice as to mines condition?

Thanks
Chris

Hi Martin
Can i call tomorrow morning as i am going away in the afternoon till friday afternoon. If tomorrow is not ok then any time after friday is ok with me just let me know

Cheers
Chris

Hi Chris Welcome aboard a great site,I am very pleased that you have had a quick reply to your problem.I am very sure that you will be up and running very soon.

Bryan

Thanks for the welcome Bryan. It looks like i have logged on to a good forum for starting a new hobby, and especially to Martin for his quick reply to my plea for help.

Chris

Hi Chris.

Welcome.

Good choice of saw, hope you are soon up and running.
I am sure you will be pleased with your purchase.

Take care.

Chris R.

Just to let everyone know what a great bloke Martinka is. He got me up and running with my first Scroll saw as well as giving me loads of information. Only hope I will be able to do the same for someone in the future. Cheers Martin.

Chris.

Chris, I just noticed I still have the hold down foot and the cover for the table. I think I'll make a cover for mine too, as it's next to the lathe and too handy and tempting to put plonk things down on, mostly things made from metal.
Martin.

Back