Newbie From South Africa Saying Hi

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanTheMainMan

Reaction score
Good day gents, new to the site and find it very helpful. I did woodworking at school and really liked it, after school I went to London for 5 years, came back to South Africa, got married and now have 2 kids. My hands are itching to get back into woodworking (Although always difficult with two young kids in the house).

I have the past few months build up my tool collection so will chat to you guys in the near future about some advice and projects.

All the best!!!

Good to have you aboard Van. You can't go wrong with this lot sir , a great bunch. Stop by the Hand Tools section for brisk conversation and witty banter. The tools may be old but , like the posters , there's life in 'em yet.

Welcome to the forum - from one Southern Hemispherite to another.

Just don't get mixed with me...

Cheers, Vann.

It just shows how the quality of a well moderated forum draws people. Great entertainment, a gold mine of information, everyone is civil, and it's all free of charge!

Hi Van, welcome to the best forum around. You will find everything you need here and have fun doing it. Just ask the questions and you will get replies. ENJOY!
Alex

Thank You gents.

Max Power - Don't have a dedicated workshop at the moment, still working in the garage. Still in the future plans. I have had a good look around the site and I must say some of the workshops on here is like 5 star hotels, I would be to scared to make a mess in them!!!

Latest posts

Back