new

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well here is the new toy
new2.jpg
new3.jpg

new.jpg
new4.jpg

my 1st cut not too good but still learning on the saw
new5.jpg
new6.jpg

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,510
  • new2.jpg
    new2.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 1,510
  • new3.jpg
    new3.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,510
  • new4.jpg
    new4.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1,510
  • new5.jpg
    new5.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,510
  • new6.jpg
    new6.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1,510
:lol: Like your new toy,I can just about remember when I bought mine.I did not know then the projects I would make over the years.I hope that you get enjoy the pleasure that I have had over the years

Happy Scrolling Bryan. :lol:

that looks a lovely saw where on earth did you get this from ? I live near record and someone mentioned this saw to me at a craft fair and I didn't believe him , there is nothing on their website or catalogue except the basic 16inch one so I very interested where you got it from as looks a good saw and I sure there is one or two others on here will be too , oh and how much did it cost you

mark

mac1012":a231gpt9 said:
that looks a lovely saw where on earth did you get this from ? I live near record and someone mentioned this saw to me at a craft fair and I didn't believe him , there is nothing on their website or catalogue except the basic 16inch one so I very interested where you got it from as looks a good saw and I sure there is one or two others on here will be too , oh and how much did it cost you

mark
+1

I also looked on their site and that saw is not on there or are they keeping it a secret from us.

Hi

Looks identical to my Record Power Scroll 20 - long discontinued I think. Seem to remember mine cost about £150 new, but that was around twelve years ago. It's a really solid machine.

Regards Mick

maybe have to be a special order ?? :eek: this looks brand new though so come on cowboy don't keep us in suspense :lol:

mark

that's a shame ,you wont tell us were you got it from never mind I will give record a ring tomorrow see if they can shed any light on it , if its the old model they did years ago looks like you got a second hand bargain

mark

Hi Cowboy 682 can you post a bigger pic of your two pieces please, I can't see them too well, although from what I can see they look brilliant for your first attempt. Is this your saw make? Record 20/ RBI Hawk Ultra 20 Inch Scroll Saw, looks a real bargin.

Gary

sorry l have not got back to any one but commitments yes l have not got a manual so yes l would be interested.
the little figures are not my 1st thing l have done they where the 1st cut on the new saw,
It looks like the Hawk but l don't know looks very similar,
if l have missed anybody out sorry

thanks Graham.

Back