New workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the double glazed side windows to the right.
z99zosidewindowsglazedmail0yr.jpg

Congrats, you deserve a good nap on this hamac :wink:
I really enjoyed building my workshop too, you must have had some good fun there.

That looks like its going to give you a lot of fun

Dont forget to put a telephone in, as it looks a bit of walk back and forward to the house

McLuma

That's a lovely workshop. You must be very pleased with it.

Gill

Very nice! Can I ask what you suspended the floor on? Did you lay a concrete pad or are the posts in the first groundwork photo what supports the floor?

Cheers,

Steve.

Well thanks for the comments guys. Yes I am very pleased with it as you can imagine. To answer your questions, The floor is laid on 6x2 joists supported by 15 concrete footings which are 18" sq and around 18" deep. I do have the workshop alarmed with a good system and I also have a phone installed in there too, good for calling up for coffee. :) The whole thing was my brainchild and I drew up my own plans With Turbocad and worked from those. Will post some more pictures later when I have more time. :)

Great stuff, looks very very nice, not only from a workshop point of view but in terms of having a structure in your garden!

Adam

alarm.jpg

Fantastic workshop, look forward to seeing the kit in it, my only comment is to change the alarm box to something plain or buy one from your local alarm company with ""Local" alarm company written on it ...I spent 3 months of my enforced garden leave helping the community and one of the young kids i tried to help gave me a great insight into security systems not least the impression they have of Wickes/Maplin/Argos systems...hope it helps

Thanks Tony, I shall take heed of that and do something about the box. I hadn't even thought of that mate. I should have guessed that kidss nowadays are well informed and technofobes, even the unsavoury ones. :wink:

Back