New workshop at last!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishthump

Established Member
Reaction score
Well it finally arrived! Please excuse the photo and all the mess in the backround! :D

shed.jpg

For anyone whose interested... it's a 14ft x 8ft garden shed. The barrel board finish was chosen by SWMBO, she wanted something that looks nice, and in all fairness, I AM taken up a large chunk of our small back garden!

That yellow object in the bottom right is actually my workbench, covered to protect it from the elements. It's now safely ensconsed in the new workshop.

Irishthump,
may you have many a happy hour in your new workshop :D
my back garden is even smaller than yours :lol: :cry: :cry:
really feeling the need to move now..

enjoy...

NeilO":32mgb8qc said:
Irishthump,
may you have many a happy hour in your new workshop :D
my back garden is even smaller than yours :lol: :cry: :cry:
really feeling the need to move now..

enjoy...

Ha! I won't be allowed cross the dorr of my new workshop until I've finished decking the rest of the garden! That's what all of that timber is for in the bottom right of the picture. I built a 16x16 section of decking to sit the shed on, now I have to do the same at the other end.

Looks nice;like the idea of the decking,as it gives you useable outside space incase we ever get a summer..

Andrew

That looks quite accessable, I hope you are going to beef up the security a bit, some big locks, better hinges, secure the windows etc? A crowbard can make short work of shed door.

Have you sorted out how to get your electrics down there yet?

Adam

Are you inviting us to the shed/workshop warming party then irishthump. :lol:
p.s. Hope you enjoy it in there. :wink:

Thanks for all the comments guys,

Adam":hjd8kvr8 said:
That looks quite accessable, I hope you are going to beef up the security a bit, some big locks, better hinges, secure the windows etc? A crowbard can make short work of shed door.

Have you sorted out how to get your electrics down there yet?

Adam

Actually Adam, it's very INACCESSABLE! I have no side or rear access to my back garden. The shed even had to be made in sections before it could be brought in. Having said that, I do need to install proper hinges and at least a mortice lock on the door.

I already had electricity running to the old 10x6 shed that I owned previously. The cable was buried and I already ran it into the new workshop.

I only thought it was inaccessable as it looked like you could hop (OK, haul yourself over) the fence from several surrounding gardens.

Adam

Adam":2uzhrin1 said:
I only thought it was inaccessable as it looked like you could hop (OK, haul yourself over) the fence from several surrounding gardens.

Adam

I hear ya, cheers!

Fortunately none of our neighbors have any sort of back access, so it should be ok. And if the neighbors decide to steal anything, well, I know where they live! :)

Latest posts

Back