new workbench - big or small?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In which case, forget I spoke! :D

I tried to buy one, but our local Council said they wouldn't empty it if I did.
A) it wouldn't be theirs and
B) It would be classed as industrial waste and I'd have to make other arrangements.

So, what little scraps I can, I put with the landfill bin. The bigger stuff I take to the Council site.

Of course, that's what I pay Council Tax for; to do everything myself!
Then I find out that 75% of rubbish sent for recycling ends up on the landfill, as they can't cope with the amount they collect!

We can't win with this recycling nonsense can we? )

Cheers Lee.

Hi Lee J

The Grizzly Industries web site has a workshop planner that works pretty slick.

http://www.grizzly.com/workshopplanner.aspx

You can set the size of your shop and add, resize and move things around to lay out a workshop. It even lets you stack components like benches and over head components. You can save it and print it out when you are done. You can do several versions and go back later and rework things later. There are templates for all sorts of tools that you can add to your plan so you have an idea how things will fit for space and work flow. Of course the tools are all Grizzly tools and they hope you will buy some when you are done but you can resize them to match what you gave already.

I'm using it to plan a redo of my basement workshop.

Dennis

thats great - cheers for that. I'm looking forward to getting started on the refit, just wish it was twice as big lol. no matter how big the workshop we always want a bigger one.

Back