New Wenzloff Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philly

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I've been very good on the "gloat" front for quite some time (but not because I haven't been buying stuff :wink: ) so I thought you might like a look at my latest purchase. It's a custom hand saw from that talented chap Mike Wenzloff. It is a 20 inch long panel saw, with 9tpi crosscut teeth and a beautiful Cocobolo handle. It also features a taper ground blade and that pretty little nib.
It arrived very well wrapped from the States ......
saw1.jpg

The handle is made of some good looking Cocobolo-the figuring is wonderful. The handle is very comfortable and the saw cuts very, very nicely. I spent a fair bit of time emailing back and forth with Mike to arrive at the specs for the saw. You can order a saw with pretty much any configuration of teeth, etc.
saw2.jpg

It just so happens that there is a suitable space in my recent saw till to this beauty.
saw3.jpg

If you are interested in a saw give Mike a shout-you won't be disappointed. I certainly love mine! :lol:
His website is Here!
Cheers
Philly :D

The return of the Gloatmeister!!!

The saw looks fantastic! Well done Mike and lucky you Philly! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Scott (tempted :-k )

Gloatmeister, you rule!! :wink:

That is one beautiful saw mate and I am extremely jealous

Ah, shucks folks. Now I'm blushing :oops:

It was indeed a pleasure working with the Gloatmeister.

Many, many thank-yous for all the kind words.

Take care, Mike

wow....nice saw.....the gloats just havent been the same recently without you philly.....you are the master....i'm just awaiting the pics of the new workshop now

nice work mike =D>

take care

Ian

just when i thought it was safe to think about bringing the wallet out
you guys do this.

mike that is not a saw as usual it is a work of art lets hope we are all
able to see the works of art it produces.

nice photos too.

me jealous :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

paul :cry:

Wow!.....Thats a real beauty Philly!

My hat is off to you too Mike, your skills speak for them selves!

SimonA

Back