New Table saw for sale ( with extras )

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I am selling my new Delta 10" contractors saw as I have decided not to go to the flat side and stay on the round side :lol:

It looks like this

IMG_2516.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

Comes complete with the instruction / build book
IMG_2518.jpg

5 spare inserts and both blade removal spanners
IMG_2519.jpg

Cast Iron top
an additional Delta splitter still in the box
IMG_2520.jpg

The original Delta miter
IMG_2522.jpg

and a much better Dewalt one as well
IMG_2523.jpg

The saw has the upgraded Biesemeyer fence and as apposed to the uni fence they normally come with
IMG_2524.jpg

IMG_2525.jpg

Nice accurate gauge on the front rail as well

IMG_2526.jpg

Also has the DUAL mobile base so nice and easy to move around

it can run duel voltage 115 / 230

It is 1 1/2 hp on 115 volts

and 2 HP on 230 volt , plug needs changing to a UK one , I can do this if needed

As you can see It is not a postable item
:lol: and will not go on a pallet , so it collection only on a trailer or van / or estate car ( with some dismantling )

all your for £475

my number is 07968 109261

Just as a matter of interest, where did you get the saw from?

Are the Delta contractor saws available in this country.

An excellent but for someone at that price, especially with the Biesemeyer Fence.

Best of luck

David

blister - is the unifence surplus to requirements and so can be sold separately? Or is it useless without the rail etc?

Many thanks

Miles

miles_hot":1pk1hsvz said:
blister - is the unifence surplus to requirements and so can be sold separately? Or is it useless without the rail etc?

Miles, he doesn't have a uni-fence?

miles_hot":12ndk24m said:

Many thanks

Miles

It doesn't have a unifence , and is being sold complete not in parts , sorry :wink:

Blister":izi27bx5 said:
and 2 HP on 230 volt , plug needs changing to a UK one , I can do this if needed

Be careful here - North American supplies are 120V (1 phase and neutral) and 240V, BUT not the same as our 240V system (they use two phases (60Hz) with a neutral).

In the UK we use a single phase and neutral for 240V (50Hz)

Check before simply swapping the plug!!

Tony":2cbu1uls said:
Blister":2cbu1uls said:

Be careful here - North American supplies are 120V (1 phase and neutral) and 240V, BUT not the same as our 240V system (they use two phases (60Hz) with a neutral).

In the UK we use a single phase and neutral for 240V (50Hz)

Check before simply swapping the plug!!

Already checked with Bob 9fingers , and he said it all ok for the UK market

Plus it came with the wiring diagram as well

These sorts of ads just need banning outright. You are just feeding the urge to upgrade - when the present kit does just fine!

Besides - I have absolutely no idea where to hide such a bit of kit (until the shop is fully operational - or secure at least). There really is no room left at the inn.

At the risk of asking a completely stupid question - how does that saw compare with my Kity 419 (with all the extra bits and pieces)?

(see you've got me going already!)

Dibs-h":3i7z5ge5 said:
At the risk of asking a completely stupid question - how does that saw compare with my Kity 419 (with all the extra bits and pieces)?

Firstly, sorry ;)

Allen's Delta blows the Kity out of the water IMHO. I have the Axi clone of the Kity, which I hate.

The cast iron top is more substantial, the slots are 'standard' (which means you could use after market mitre gauges - but the one supplied should be very good.), the fence is one million times better than the kity (and then some), all the controls are nicer\smoother and finally, you can use a Dado blade if you so wish. That's a controversial conversation, but I'm on the 'for' side.

I'm not on commission from Allen (but I bloody should be), just my view having seen the delta in the flesh and owning the kity clone.

Blister":2f8jajmo said:
miles_hot":2f8jajmo said:

Many thanks

Miles

It doesn't have a unifence , and is being sold complete not in parts , sorry :wink:

Damn, should learn to read - wish fulfilment made me read "uni fence they normally come with" as "uni fence it come with"
:)

Miles

I'm not on commission from Allen (but I bloody should be),

Not on commission , but does get some blinding deals :wink:

:ho2 :deer :ho2

Ah that reminds me :-k tool rests :wink: :wink: Sorby :wink: :wink: new :wink: :wink:

that reminds me too. I thought I'd paid that. Remind me what I owe you and I'll get it to you asap.

wizer":holuo79n said:
Dibs-h":holuo79n said:

Firstly, sorry ;)

Allen's Delta blows the Kity out of the water IMHO. I have the Axi clone of the Kity, which I hate.

The cast iron top is more substantial, the slots are 'standard' (which means you could use after market mitre gauges - but the one supplied should be very good.), the fence is one million times better than the kity (and then some), all the controls are nicer\smoother and finally, you can use a Dado blade if you so wish. That's a controversial conversation, but I'm on the 'for' side.

I'm not on commission from Allen (but I bloody should be), just my view having seen the delta in the flesh and owning the kity clone.

It's cool - slight problem is I've just had a Fetsool fix this month - Domino (& accessories) and 2 rails for the TS55.

I did wonder whether I should offer my complete 240v setup to some chap in Scotland who is after a table saw and nip down and take the Delta off Blister's hands. Bloody "upgrade-itis" already. :oops:

For what is worth, I would agree with the view of wizer. All the points mentioned are about right.

I would have put in a serious offer on the Delta had I not just bought my new saw.

Delta over the Kity every time. :eek:ccasion5:

Latest posts

Back