New Member introduction

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodndrum

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi. Picking up an old hobby now that I am supposed to have time to better enjoy such pursuits. I've enjoyed stumbling about the US sites, and eventually pitched up here. So Good Evening (in the UK) hope to meet a few fellow purveyors of fine sawdust. I'll try to up load some photos once I have some work worthy of that task. In the meantime I can wish you all exciting days ahead in the holidays and a Happy Christmas to those who share that special day. :ho2

Welcome, you have found a site which is full of useful information. :wink:

Merry Christmas to you and yours. :ho2

Chris R.

Very warm welcome to probably the best site for knowledge on the best hobby in the world ( in my opinion ) just ask a question,and I promise that someone will know the answer.

Bryan

Welcome to the site hope you have an enjoyable time on here . I think you will need more than three posts before you can post pictures .

Looking forward to your piccys, so don't keep us waiting too long .

:ho2 :ho2 :deer Merry Christmas to you and your family :deer :ho2 :ho2

Thank you all for your kind welcome, already reaching out to Ireland and England. I like that. Interesting to see Newton Le Willows Bryan. I did some very interesting collaboration work with Flint Percussion of that Parish when I was wearing a different hat as a drum builder. Now I am working with smaller parts!
Regards Keith

Welcome from a new member myself. This is a very useful and informative forum that I enjoy enormously.

Have a good Christmas yourself.

Alex

Back