New Machine gloat ahead - large pic warning

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyNx

Established Member
Reaction score
Thought I would try this 'gloating' thing first hand.

Just a few of the first additions to the cast iron collection and a few newer items to help them along too. ;D

The older wadkins are outstanding. Everything moving as it should with such ease. Just have to wait for the sparkie to finish his bits before we can put to good use.

Here's the pics, enjoy 8)

Picture%20464.jpg

Picture%20465.jpg

Picture%20466.jpg

Picture%20467.jpg

Picture%20468.jpg

Picture%20469.jpg

Picture%20470.jpg

Picture%20471.jpg

Picture%20472.jpg

Picture%20473.jpg

Picture%20474.jpg

I reckon that's gotta be the most expensive gloat ever :lol:

Nice kit - what do you build? I've got a feeling it isn't small boxes :lol:

Cheers

Karl

That's not a proper gloat...none of that stuff is painted green, apart from the power feeder in the first pic. Nice though :lol: - Rob

Do you stick to the same Lottery numbers each week or do you use a pin? :lol:

Roy.

If thats all in the same workshop you should be bloody ashamed of yourself, spoilt my weekend.

Not only a superb machine gloat... I see you have 213.6 Square Meters or workshop space... and that's worth a gloat all by itself.

Yeah, very nice but did you know the price of leccy is going up by 10,000,000% next week.

Andy,

As already mentioned it appears to be the wrong colour but that does not stop that being a major gloat. 8)

I wish you well in your new setup, you have some of the best kit around but you do need to post pictures of what you make just to prove your not a cast iron collector. :wink:

Blimey Andy, you're certainly set up well for the new venture.

Just have to get the sparkie moving so you can start to fulfill those orders.

Best of luck mate

And there I was, expecting to see just ONE new machine!! :shock:

Don't switch 'em all on at the same time! :wink: :D

looking forward to piccies of finished articles

He doen't make anything, he does what I would be doing, just sitting there looking at 'em. :twisted:

Roy.

Thanks people.

Had a nice go with the saw today. Not totally set-up but still a nice bit of kit to use. Should hopefully have most of the others wired up by next weekend.

We have a nice job coming up with a Kitchen, snooker room paneling, bedroom furniture and orangery doors and windows. Will post some pics of these.

But before then, I just want to stare at the lovely lumps of CI (that P/T is one hell of a lump)

I notice a few people commenting on the blue. Nearly all the refurbed machines we have viewed are blue, not the older wadkin green. Anyway, the blue matches the moulder :roll:

Back