New Kreg Screws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MMUK

Where can you buy long reach pozisquare screwdriver bits? I am not impressed with the screws I bought WH, I think that is possibly due to using the wrong screwdriver bit.

Baldhead

How long? I have some 100mm double ended with #2 pozi at one end and pozi square at the other, they came with a 'trade assortment pack' of Ulti-Mate screws from Travis Perkins. IIRC, it was about £26 for 1400 screws.

MMUK":p49e6mgu said:
How long? I have some 100mm double ended with #2 pozi at one end and pozi square at the other, they came with a 'trade assortment pack' of Ulti-Mate screws from Travis Perkins. IIRC, it was about £26 for 1400 screws.
I just need the bit, I bought a load of screws from WH and made another roll-a-long cabinet for the workshop with the jig, I was not impressed, but this is probably because I was using a standard long reach (150mm) pozi drive bit.
100mm bits would be fine, do TP sell those separately?

Baldhead

Pocket hole jigs can be had for a few pence over £4, Ive never seen a reason to use expensive screws with them..... any screw should work really, the jig is purely for alignment

Baldhead":1icfih9x said:
MMUK":1icfih9x said:
I just need the bit, I bought a load of screws from WH and made another roll-a-long cabinet for the workshop with the jig, I was not impressed, but this is probably because I was using a standard long reach (150mm) pozi drive bit.100mm bits would be fine, do TP sell those separately?

Baldhead

You need to use the Kreg square ended bit if you are using genuine Kreg screws.
WH sell them as far as I know.

Latest posts

Back