New home for my woodturning....update 9.12.10

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That back wall will be perfect for the world map, you can't plot global domination unless your underground lair has a world map. :mrgreen:

I'm thinking here wine store!!. Well, at least at one end?

That looks great and I for one would be interested to see the WIP. In fact, if you look at my post about the web site I've just set up you may be interested in doing the same and using the site to record the progress? www.hpage.com if you are interested. Really easy to use!

What sort of height are you looking at?

Thanks for the interest chaps :D

Si, no ramp just steps, the heaviest thing going down there will be my lathe which is stupidly heavy but I'm 'stronger than the average bear' and have many a minion to assist!!

Mike, get with the times, we super villans have 3d holographic globes these days......Muah haw haw :twisted:

Thanks Ian, and yes its always cold weather when wet work needs doing and roasting hot if there are holes to be dug!!

John, I may eventually do a WIP of this in pics on my website when I get it sorted out(re designed)

Tom, anything can be achieved with a little madness :lol:

JT

Back