New here from Canada

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidR8

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I hail from Vancouver Island Canada. I'm an all around woodworker, just took up turning and think I've found my niche.
I have a bevy of tools in a small shop; Unisaw, Delta 14" bandsaw with riser, Ridgid mitre saw, Dewalt planer Nova 1624 lathe.
Hoping to pick up some tips for my new CamVac dust extractor.

Welcome, there are a few folks from Canada on here, look forwards to seeing some of what you make.

Welcome- i watch several programs of people from Canada and Alaska and envy the freedom that they have - however I don’t like the cold and definitely don’t want to be eaten by a grizzly bear or wolf - anyway welcome again 👍👍

Welcome, It is almost twenty years since I last visited BC. Unfortunately for my Sister's funeral up in Williams Lake (via Vancouver). Still have many family members in Canada, though it is dwindling.
I found Vancouver to be a most beautiful city, framed as it is by the mountains. My old Royal Navy chum lived on Gabriola Island and I visited by seaplane from Vancouver. Unfortunately he died three years ago. He had a great woodwork shop and lived out his final years in a beuatiful part of Canada, he would have made a great contact for you.

Back