Need inspiration for the offcut bin?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the sound of it, he lost a mouse in there somewhere....
I'm not sure even HE knows how it was put together, or what it's any good for, but a lot of fun nonetheless! Fair play to him, he's not burnt any scraps in a while... 8)

I had to stop using the next button, I wanted to get out to the shed and use up some more of my purple heart.

Anyone done the lot?

:)

motownmartin":303nr2w3 said:
An amazing feat of engineering but it serves no purpose apart from that stick that goes in and out like a mechanical pointything :shock:

Tssk, tssk.... please go and wash your dirty mind there may be youngsters present.

motownmartin":1y8a3d2i said:
An amazing feat of engineering but it serves no purpose apart from that stick that goes in and out like a mechanical pointything :shock:

What? They've even automated characters in Lord of the Rings now. Whatever next. Hang on, it was Bilbo...

Quote "typical, made by father christmas

Woody"

I hadn't spotted that, but now I do, YES - the man lives!

8)

Going to post the link on Facebook now....

Gaaaaaahhhh! I've been trying to view this for days! The suspense is killing me! Will have to see if it works on SWMBO's laptop later. :(

Ste-5150 - why? Why won't it work, that is? Can you copy and paste in a new window? Or is the system not allowing you to access the file?

Back