Natural beeswax by the ton, now with a price.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that like for like, Tom? This is British, which because of the way we keep bees is very pure, apparently.....whereas the imported stuff is full of all sorts of rubbish, I'm told.

I'm not trying to sell the stuff (there's nothing in it for me).......just trying to help out a few fellow woodies. If this is too much I'll go back to him and press him on price.....

What does everyone else think?

Mike

I'm not complaining Mike. I'm sure it's a very good price, but I've not got finishing in mind so I'm really only comparing wax to wax.

wizer":1xwhka80 said:
I'm not complaining Mike. I'm sure it's a very good price, but I've not got finishing in mind so I'm really only comparing wax to wax.

spot the man thinking of making candles :D ( which is exactly what i was thinking as well - I make and sell a lot of nightlight holders round xmas so had thought about making the candle as well...)

I might be interested in a block or two but i'll have to think it over and come back.

It's worth having a piece to rub on surfaces and blades as has been said, I have a scource that gives me several blocks every year, I am not a turner but I also believe that a piece rubbed on when turning gives a very good finish quite quickly.

Back