• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Myford Mystro II Lathe + Chisels For Sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geoff_S

Established Member
Reaction score
I am having a workshop downsize and this is the first item that needs to go. I am ashamed to admit that my eyes were bigger than my belly when I bought this and as far as turning skills go, this lathe is way beyond my pay grade. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed a bit of woodturning but I never really caught the bug for it. I've hung onto this for years in case things changed, but now have finally accepted, it has to go.

What you see in the pictures is what you get. As for the chuck, I have shown this pre clean up. WD40, a bit of wire wool and 5 minutes later all OK. I mention this to try and declare the overall condition. There is a bit of surface corrosion on the bed, but this has also cleaned out nicely. All runs silky smooth except the chuck which is a bit sticky. It will open but I don't want to oil/grease it as I'm not sure if that's right.

It has always been in my insulated workshop. (Big shed really)

I'm located KT4, that's Epsom/Kingston-upon-Thames.

This is collection only I'm afraid but it is quite movable with the big castors on it.

I have no idea what this might be worth but I'm looking for £600.00.

Cheers

Geoff

IMG_3599.jpeg

IMG_3600.jpeg
IMG_3601.jpeg
IMG_3602.jpeg
IMG_3603.jpeg
IMG_3604.jpeg
IMG_3605.jpeg
IMG_3608.jpeg
IMG_3599.jpeg
IMG_3600.jpeg