My workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor

Established Member
Reaction score
Well that's my year over and done, thought I'd take a few pictures of the workshop as it will be another year before its this tidy again.

Storage for goods and part finished furniture
dsc0321ym.jpg

Racking for sheet material
dsc0304o.jpg

The Altendorf, new addition this year
dsc0307v.jpg

Clamp storage and chop saw, I have a lot more clamps on another wall
dsc0308v.jpg

Speed sander
dsc0315kb.jpg

Fercell 20 bag extractor
dsc0333sh.jpg

A good view of the steel ducting system
dsc0316n.jpg

The 3 benches and a good image of the shop
dsc0342yd.jpg

I have a separate spray shop, part of this will be turned into a showroom in the new year, we also have a racking system in here for furniture storage

dsc0298n.jpg

Have a look at my website Hand made kitchens herts

Nice workshop you have got there! One day I can only hope for one like that myself....
Thats some extraction system you have got there, whats the pipe without anything on it for?
The altendorf table saws are really nice to use and its a worthwhile addition to your shop as you probably already know!
Out of interest how big is the workshop space, and the seperate spray shop?

joiner_sim":9hwymeil said:
Nice workshop you have got there! One day I can only hope for one like that myself....
Thats some extraction system you have got there, whats the pipe without anything on it for?
The altendorf table saws are really nice to use and its a worthwhile addition to your shop as you probably already know!
Out of interest how big is the workshop space, and the seperate spray shop?

We have a contract with a large London auction house, we make bookcases for them, not for sale but for their storage solutions, when we make them we make 200-400 at a time, we set up this massive jig on that bench and use the dangling hoses to dust extract from 2 or 3 routers.
Some years we make a 1000 or more other years less than 200 but we leave it set up as they can call out of the blue and ask for a batch.

The sizes are workshop 2200, sprayshop 1100 sq ft, but we are converting some of it into a showroom.

Fromey":3nlx14up said:
Nice shop. However, it looks like you have no roof insulation. It must be kinda cold in there at this time of the year.

The building is only 3 years old, its a triple layer roof, with about 6 inches of foam squashed between tin layers, same with the walls, so no, its remarkably warm.

dsc0307v.jpg

I think it should be against the law to have a table saw that nice. :D :D :D

Shop looks verrrry nice.

I may be a little jealous. :oops:
Travis

Doctor":1eq6uf1t said:
Fromey":1eq6uf1t said:
Nice shop. However, it looks like you have no roof insulation. It must be kinda cold in there at this time of the year.

The building is only 3 years old, its a triple layer roof, with about 6 inches of foam squashed between tin layers, same with the walls, so no, its remarkably warm.

Curses! Now I have to be even more green with envy!

NOW I know what happened to the props from "War of the Worlds!" :mrgreen:

Wonderful playground....I have a feeling your monthly electricity costs more than the value of my workshop!

Fantastic journey through beautiful toys...thank you so much Doc!

Jim

The total, in square metres, of every room in my house, might just about equal your floor space Doc.
So, not exactly a hobbyist for sure.

Certainly it's tidier than my little glory-hole!

Regards
John :)

Nice to see how the other half live ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

GREAT place to work, and well organised.

Thanks for the tour Doc

Dave

Latest posts

Back