my shop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bugbear

Established Member
Reaction score
workshop.jpg

(posted before on general woodworking
https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums/view ... hop#223348
)

BugBear

Bugbear,

never mind the workshop......what about that lens!! How is it that it distorts horizontally but not so much vertically? If that was a so-called fish-eye lens then the distortion would be in all directions equally. What is it............or have you Photoshopped the images?

Mike

yes it's edited Mike.

Nice shop BB. So what was the last thing you made then?.... :lol: :whistle:

wizer":1e6jp6mn said:
scroll/fret saw

Pedal Powered?

Argh.... now that makes sense, I have threatened to make the apprentices hook a bicycle up to our bandsaw and power that if they don't work hard enough! This picture would terrify them! :lol:

Mike Garnham":3jlit9ib said:
Bugbear,

never mind the workshop......what about that lens!! How is it that it distorts horizontally but not so much vertically? If that was a so-called fish-eye lens then the distortion would be in all directions equally. What is it............or have you Photoshopped the images?

Mike

There we some details in the other thread I linked to. Short version - it's lots of photos stuck together.

BugBear

wizer":o7yf8qf5 said:
Nice shop BB. So what was the last thing you made then?.... :lol: :whistle:

Not enough room to make stuff! Last thing I made was the tiny pointer thing I was using to guide the saw sharpening at DaveL's bash.

http://www.geocities.com/plybench/shop_ ... le_pointer

The latest incarnation is smaller, and the "waist narrower to allow more flexing when tightening, and I used a through-bolt with knurled nut instead of a woodscrew.

BugBear

only pulling your leg BB, I have a much bigger workshop with lots of power tools and this year I have made......nothing

Back