My shop tour and pics :)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am still debating over skylights. I would like a couple but there are issues.

As I come out of my back door onto the decking I'm looking down a good 5 foot into the garden, and the roof of the shed almost touches the deck handrail, about 4 ft up. When I was felting the roof all I had to do was hop over the rail and I was on the roof. Just as a thief could.

Second problem is rain, if it leaked I'd be in trouble.

syntec4":2esipsx8 said:
Mart, great use of space. Very clever. I did notice that you have what looks like a very uncomfortable stool :x Looks more like a pillar drill stand!

shop4.jpg

You need to get that sorted mate. You'll get a bad case of the rockford files sitting on that!

:oops:

Ah! but you could soon remove the rockford files by sitting on the metal stool in the forground... :oops: :lol:

Update... time to start spending :)

Have started to insulate the walls and am using plasterboard as it's cheaper than wood.

Have resolved the problem of finding brackets to mount my ducting, am just screwing the jubilee clips straight to the ceiling before tightening roung the hose.

duct1.jpg

duct2.jpg

Next job is to install the new window tomorrow and finish cladding the walls inside. Can't wait to get tidy again and start using the shop. Will post more pics tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back