Well The Rear Of My Camper nearly finished - All from nothing but pallet wood !

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bignik

@palletwoodcamper
Reaction score
well got all my bits and bobs together and my L shaped door for my mobility scooter finished even a window ( not in pic sorry ), due to lack of workshop space and time of year I have to work within the confines of an 8 x 4 shed , but I make do ... if you dont already know I just have this thing for pallet wood , being disabled its easier for me to work with and I do have the time.

All it needs is a jolly good sanding , finish is going to be mahogany and antique pine covered with a Marine Yacht Varnish, nice and glossy :)

ooh I forgot my wee throw on table for my gas camping stove when needed, even the door handle made out of pallet wood, Im just waiting for my T Handle hinges then I can move on with the front of the trailer or the sides, Im currently planning a pulley system bed that raises to the roof out the way , Ive already made a table that folds out into a sofa bed when folded up is 72 x72 x 72cm table. Thinking of a chess board on the top of that one ..

Attachments

• 20230128_164025.jpg
    20230128_164025.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Well done!
It's just as amazing what people manage in mall spaces with few tools as it is what guys make in big spaces with many tools!

Latest posts

Back