My new shop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a great size Alan. I would have been tempted to go round and whitewash all the walls before putting anything in there.

Lot's of great space there! Looking good. I'm setting up my new basement shop so I'll be watching for more great ideas to steal!

Very nice table indeed, Dr Bob... I mean this one (what wood is it?):
table.jpg

Attachments

• table.jpg
    table.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,079
condeesteso":21drvh71 said:
Very nice table indeed, Dr Bob... I mean this one (what wood is it?):

Bit of a thread hijack there :lol: ......... it's European oak

Oh cheers Karl! I did paint the walls before I moved anything in! :lol: I haven't done the spray booth yet though. I got my lad helping me roller all the walls and he was covered in paint by the end of the day. :lol:
Oh and off topic, I had to fit 32 amp breakers in the consumer unit for the thicknesser and saw! It is rated at 16amp but takes more at startup. Did you have any problems with this Karl? My electrician thinks it is due to the newer breakers are more sensitive than the old ones.

I am getting there. Today I built the office, Well I need somewhere to keep my tea and coffee gear clean. :lol: I will fit the door tomorrow and my lad is going to paint it for me. :D
DSCN2794.jpg

I got the office finished today with my light fitted and a shelf for books and the like.
DSCN2798.jpg

DSCN2796.jpg

I also made provision for hanging my coat up. :D
DSCN2797.jpg

Have i missed a joke? It looks like a kitchen more than an office or is it an office in the same way that The Fonz used in Happy Days?

No no joke Simon, I just needed somewhere to keep things dust free really. When I am working I find it difficult to find somewhere dust free to write things down and it also keeps the drinking utensils clean. I use the word 'office' loosely. :D

Interesting seeing this go up and come together.
I have just taken on an old photographic factories 'lab' - many pipes to rip out, ring mains to put in and party-walls to construct before I can get anywhere near getting the shop planned and constructed.

Will be keeping an eye on this :)

Back