My new identity

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
Well here is the sign that will go outside of my workshop. Not quite finished yet but the website isnt up and running yet either.
businesssign.jpg

Can you tell I am quiet at the moment. :roll:

mailee":1j0gutce said:
Well here is the sign that will go outside of my workshop. Not quite finished yet but the website isnt up and running yet either.
businesssign.jpg

Can you tell I am quiet at the moment. :roll:

Wow - that's a long domain name! Yes having Bespoke & furniture in the name can help with Google (no gurantee) but all the chaps I ever worked with (Web guys) and the stuff I read by Neilson (Jakob) was not to do that. i.e. long names.

Hope it all goes well for you.

Cheers

Dibs

And here's me thinking he was gonna ask us to call him Susan. :lol:

All the best Alan, things are looking good.

No Gary it's Mandy at the weekends. :lol: Thanks guys, I do have one or two jobs in the pipeline. Just got a go ahead for three units in MDF so it's a start. :D

mailee":pxkmnrey said:
No Gary it's Mandy at the weekends. :lol:

I know who you are now. From that club in Hull. :lol:

I wouldn't say I was a regular but it's ok for every other Thursday. :shock:

For your webpage to get more hits with the search engines, add whatever details that you think will aid in the search engines to find details like, " woodworking,woodwork,Bespoke,Bespoke chair,table,Dining table,Turned bowl,spindles , and so on "

Add as many words that you can think off in the Meta in the html sheet somthing like this:-

<DOCTYPE>
<html>
<head>
<meta NAME woodworking,woodwork,Bespoke,Bespoke chair,table,Dining table,Turned bowl,spindles

Whoever is doing your webpage should already know this, but just incase.

CHeers

Dave

Thanks for the info guys. Tom I did intend to keep it on until it lapses at the end of the year but it looks like the old website has been hacked! Chas has informed me that there is a trojan virus on it that collects bank details! I am not sure what to do about it. :evil:

If their is a virus/trojan on your website then that means it is on the hosts server and they should be watching for these things, get onto them about it and ask why they have let this happen, it is a security breach, and they have let it happen. I know i would have gone ballllistic at them if it had happened to me. :evil:

Cheers

Dave

I have just sent Host Papa an e-mail inquiring about this, I shall see what their reply is. I can't believe they would let this happen though?? :?

Can you still change it

webside as it is so big, on the bottom

full addres on the shield, unit 6 does not sufice, first your name, over the full with, then address, then tel then website

this doesn't read well

Sorry

I can't get into the site at all. Google can't find it, and even typing the full address in comes up with the "Oops can't find" message. :(

RogerM":iwsw401q said:
I can't get into the site at all. Google can't find it, and even typing the full address in comes up with the "Oops can't find" message. :(

..........Not quite finished yet but the website isnt up and running yet either. ....

:wink:

I love the domain name...it makes you stand out...

It reminds me of my mate in Wales...lives near a little station...mmm....can't quite remember his website address but it will come to me..... :wink: :D

Jim

Latest posts

Back