London Tool fair 29 Feb/1 March

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essex Barn Workshop

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I went last year and it was ok if a little small, this year they say it is much bigger, and certainly many firms that weren't there last year are going to be there.

I'll be there on 29th in my distinctive Essex Barn Workshop jacket, so if you are going do say hello! Admission is less than free, as alongside free admission you can have either a tee shirt or a bacon roll! Last year it was both.

https://toolfair.info/london/

OK so went today, and if you are thinking of going tomorrow here are my findings.
So much better than last year, still heavily weighted towards plumbers and electricians but good stalls from Bosch, Makita, De Walt, Stanley, Weha, Wera, Fischer, Pica and others made it well worth a visit. Show offers are also very good.
I bought a tool bag from Bosch, some wera bits and 2 wera bit holders, some new screws, some fischer hollow door plugs (needed for a project today!) and a pica fine pencil with H refills:
1709221449310.jpeg

and, as well as free parking, free admission and the choice of either a bacon roll or T shirt (I took the bacon roll!) I also got the following freebies!
A Bosch Pro 5m tape measure (wasn't entitled to it, but asked anyway with a Bosch purchase!), a t shirt and black beanie from screw centre, another black beanie from Howdens, a sample pack of screws, 2 coffee cups, loads of wago connectors, an ice scraper, enough pencils to not need my new pica fine for a while, keyrings and pens etc.
1709221659400.jpeg

Happy with my haul, and will 100% be going again next year.

Thanks for the heads up - I took my Dad today and we had an enjoyable mooch around. You did better then us with the swag - I think it's a smart tactical move to go on the 1st day when everyone is flush with goodies!

Latest posts

Back