My ebay bargin

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jobsagooden

Established Member
Reaction score

Its the out out feed table which isn't aligned. I can't see how it can be adjusted, or why it is like this. Any ideas?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12231669@N02/2086515523/

The paint job looks like an old Elektra Beckum. If you tell us what machine it is, someone out there may have one/had one and so be able to help you?

Cheers

Mike

In that case I cannot help you, :oops: :oops: but I am sure that someone will be along soon with all the info you need. Good luck

Just a thought, but on the EB 260K the tables were adjusted by grub screws, is there any of these around the outfeed table? No I will shut up then. :roll:

Cheers

Mike

Paul (engineerone) has one and may be able to tell you - but he's at the other place.

Mafell has the best customer service I've ever come across! I emailed them last night and had a reply before 8am!!!

Dear Mr

to realigne the tables of your AD160 you'll have to take a plastic-hammer and carefuly take the one side of table up by give some "hits", so that the tables are aligned again. It is the only way to realigne the table, please be careful not to brake something. But I think, there will be not a problem you'll reach a good result if you follow this instructions and you'll enjoy working with your machine again.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Engineerone,

I see by doing a search one have problems with the fence, which i agree is useless. The optional fence looks fine as you can set it at a perfect 90.

jobsagooden (well hopefully, I'll get my hammer)

Back