My 2 1st ever projects

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andycase

Established Member
Reaction score
Have never done woodwork before, but thought, what the heck, and had a shed built and filled it with all manor of things. These pictures show the 2 projects ive managed up to now.

1.jpg

IMG_0470.JPG

IMG_0490.JPG

IMG_0566.JPG

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,240
  • IMG_0470.JPG
    IMG_0470.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,240
  • IMG_0490.JPG
    IMG_0490.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 1,240
  • IMG_0566.JPG
    IMG_0566.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,240
Surely only one of them can be your first ever project :lol:

but seriously, nice work, what have you got planed for 3rd Project?

Great looking pieces Andy, like the table a lot, is the other a chopping block/food prep table, really nice looking projects for a 'noob' :)

Thanks to all for your nice comments. It is a butchers block. Only softwood though so wouldn't hold up to major abuse, but I didn't want to practice on oak or other expensive material!
As for a 3rd project, am on with a Belfast sink unit. Just got myself a trend dc400 to play with. And a Belfast sink in exc condition for only £16. Wife has always wanted a Belfast sink with freestanding unit. Might try an oak top with this.

Andycase":2pkj6s53 said:
Building a shed is of no interest.

Get yourself a look at :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sheds-yourself- ... 084&sr=1-5

it's a bit late now of course, but this book might change your viewpoint. (To each his own, of course!)

I am training up my Number One Son, so that under supervision, he can build me a nice shed, where I can escape and drink my home-brewed beer! :lol: :lol:

Two nice items for your 'first' project... Which one did you make first, BTW? :wink:

Regards
John :mrgreen:

Benchwayze":2cnzsl4u said:
I am training up my Number One Son, so that under supervision, he can build me a nice shed, where I can escape and drink my home-brewed beer! :lol: :lol:

Regards
John :mrgreen:

Bit off topic but I have just finished my second batch of home brewed ginger beer, is there any way of knowing roughly, the alcohol content (apart from drinking it) ? :eek:ccasion5:

Back