moving avatar

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greggy

Established Member
Reaction score
having used a few forums it seems there is a lot of people using these moving avatars, so the question is where do people get them from and how easy are they to get them, keeping in mind i am not that brilliant on computers, many thanks greggy

The avatars here are just "jpg" or "gif" images - e.g. standard image files. You can have animated gifs and these give the "movement". So, you can make you own, or link to another on someone elses website.

Adam

Dunno if url's work in the avatar, try it. My avatar is a gif I downloaded to my puter and saved it on flickr where all my pics are. :lol: To find them google "Free Animated gif"

Paint shop pro and its free add on is all you need to make an moving avatar.
You can use a photograph of your own and then create bits of movement like the old days when you made cartoons up of a series of cards.
This time you use saved screen shots with a slightly different action and the software then joins them up as a sequence which is finally saved again and then input to your required site.

Back