• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FTAGH Moulding Planes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I have had these moulding planes in the garage for over 30 years - never used them. If anyone wants them they can collect or I can post them at cost. I live in Wandsworth London.
Moulding planes 1.jpg

Moulding planes 2.jpg

Hi Tweedy, Although I have been a memeber for many years I have never posted anything for sale or for any other matter! But I do read the postings regularly. Therefore bear with me while I figure out how to contact you and arrange sending the planes to you. The easiest way will be for you to call me and we can arrange everything in one go. I am glad you can put these planes to good use.

Last edited:
Hi, Thank you. I am not familiar with posting on this forum hence my error. Perhaps someone can put me right and tell me how to respond to a person who is interested in my posting. Thanks Jes

CLick on the icon for Tweedy and it will bring up a box …. Click on the start a conversation and you can send him a private message

If you can still edit the post remove the phone number. If you can't then use the report button and ask a moderator to do it for you. Don't put email addresses down either. Leaves you open for bots to harvest your address and you'll get spam up the wazoo.

Pete

Very generous of you to offer the planes to people.

Thank you MF1000. I have contacted Tweedy via PM. Also thanks Inspector for your kind words and I have removed my mob. No.
Just shows you are never too old to learn new tricks!!

I think you should make a little picture frame with them before you give them away. Just so they don’t feel rejected.

Back