• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

mould (and fiberglass in roof help)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Greek Enigma

Established Member
Joined
21 Aug 2010
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Location
berkshire
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP OR SHOW ME A FORUM TO GET MY ANSWERS
AS IM ON ANTI DEPRESSENTS AS ME AND MY YOUNG BROTHER HAVE LIVED IN MOULD FOR 11 YEARS!!!
AND VERY UNWELL :mad:(

Hi all i hardly use the internet as unwell
i dnt know if this is the right place or even right forum for what i want to ask (so please guide me to a correct forum please)

anyway me mum & brother currently live in a single mobile home (full of mould)
clothes stink, belongings etc (plus found out this is very very bad for your health, properly why ive been so unwell)
ive just got a flat and hoping me and brother will get better (is it reversible mould sickness???)

anyway ive soaked clothes in vinegar to help kill the mould (read on google) your then supposed to dry in sun to help kill the rest of mould
prob is no sun now :(

anyway the flat ive got is in bracknell (all electric yuck!! dnt like the flat but needed out asap)

it has a loft as on top floor (thing is im guessing the wool stuff is all fiberglass as a very old build flat)
thinking to put things in loft but worried fiberglass will get in everything and in my lungs
after being exposed to mould for so many years its drove me crazy and i worry about all things now

is it safe to soak my clothes in vinegar and take them to the flat (dnt want to bring mould to the flat)
also belongings do i just clean with white vinegar (plastic things) books im going to bin porous

ALSO SHOULD I GET ME AND BROTHERS LUNGS CHECKED AND GET US BOTH A BRAIN SCAN DUE TO LENGTH OF MOULD EXPOSURE ?
I FEEL AWEFULL

THANKYOU
 
Top