Motorbikes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or didn't bother knowing that if you fitted them back on they would only fall off again!
Yet Brit engineers powered much of Japan's early success.

Roy.

Mind you Triumph are making pretty much the best bikes in the world.......the Japanese are falling behind the europeans...complacency?

Probably. That was of course what finished the Brit bike industry in the first place.

Roy.

Another bike freak here too! My past three are as below...

5078dd7f8ca641e3ba5a046376add37b.jpg

23fed6cd6a134250b71766d07adaa2b7.jpg

c120214ec07c4f28bdd0929ac8c56c13.jpg

Latest is the Aprilia which is just awesome! All being well will be off to the Pyrenees in a few weeks for a few days, this will really test my wrists and back!

Looks like you guys have a wide selection of machines, incredible stuff, some beauts there.

cheers HM

Yep , Me to 8)

Lost count of how many bikes I have owned

but include
Yam SR125 my learner bike

PX after passing my test for a GL1500 with trailer :p

2 newer GL1500
Then a GL1800

On to Harley Davidson Electraglides x 3

BMW 1200 tourer

Suzuki Intruder 1400

Kawazaki GPZ750 TURBO :shock:

Honda C90 x2 :mrgreen:

And after 2 recent visits too the tarmac both not my fault and bothe done by UNINSURED foreign drivers :roll: I nearly gave up . BUT why should I , so last year looked on Ebay as you do :roll: , clicked nearest first and 1.8 miles away was a Yam virago 1100 , with 1950 miles from new :shock: so I made a offer and its now my " O look its a nice day " bike , so due to UK weather it doesn't go out very often :p :p

Back