Moss and Co moving (London timber merchant)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhossydd

Established Member
Reaction score
Someone on this forum mentioned Moss and co as a good London timber merchant last year, and there's precious few merchants that sell good hardwood in 'hobby' quantities within the M25.
http://www.mosstimber.co.uk/
I finally got the chance to visit them in Hammersmith last week and found a decent range of hardwood, softwood and sheet materials, all at good prices and with with helpful and accommodating staff.
However they are moving in two weeks time to 7 Aintree Road, Perivale. UB6 7LA. This is very near the Hoover building on the A40 for those that know it. Actually better for me and I hope their helpful attitude continues at the new premises.

Rather a shame when such an old company with such characterful premises has to move on, but good that such a useful dealer remains in good financial health and can consider moving and expanding.

Hello there.

I was there a while ago. I bought some big slabs of 28mm birch ply at a bargain £10 each. Shame to see the place go. Will bound to end up as luxury flats.
Another bit of history gone.

Davin

Given that the place was so difficult to get to, it's probably better for their business and their customers that it moves somewhere easier to trade from.

Thanks for that Rhossydd, my mother in law lives fairly near Perivale, so it might just turn a duty into a pleasure!

Back