• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Mortiser wanted - 1 phase - good quality

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djellworth

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm looking for a good quality mortising machine - maybe something like a Multico or similar?

Must be in good working order and single phase.

I could travel but I am in Leeds area so could we say no more than one hour's drive from central Leeds as a limit.

Many thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, I have a Multico M1 - single phase which I want to sell. However I cant do so for another month to month and a half because It has not been used for about 3 years and is lying in the garage. I need to check it to make sure it is working OK. It is in excellent condition and I have a number of chisels and collets. If you are not in a hurry and are not able to find one in the meantime contact me. BUT I live in London! Jes

Is Boston Lincs in traveling distance ?
I have 2 , A small Rexon and a bigger err at the moment can't remember what make , If you are serious I can dig it out , Both are used and in fair condition , I also have a set of new unused chisels .

Hi all

Illness has meant that I have not looked at this page as much as I have should have.

Sincere apologies to those who feel I have wasted their valauble time - it was not my intention at all to upset people as I am a regular and supporting user of the site.

I am going to try and edit the post to be more specific about "not too far" - hopefully changing it to "one hour's drive from central Leeds" which sadly rules out any of the offers.

Thanks everyone

Back