more workshop bits FOR SALE

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big soft moose

Established Member
Reaction score
As the clear down our workshop continues we have more bits and pieces for sale to you lucky people

1) an amcor dehumidifier - this can be set to continuous drain or to a 5 litre tank, this is ideal for a keeping on top ofthe condensation in a small workshop or for a woodturner building a dehumidfier kiln. - This is 2 years old but has had virtually no use - on account of the lack of watertightness of our shop meaning we were trying to dehumidify a large opart of oxfordshire. Cost over 90 pounds new - for sale here for £40

4446351978_f6850768a5_m.jpg

2) Flourecesent lights - We have 2 of these units for sale These plug into the mains and are rechargeable so they stay lit even if the mains goes off (alternatively they can also run on batteries) - I would not rely on them for principal lighting in the shop but they are good for adding light to dark corners, or for use in an understairs cupboard or attic. They can hang on the wall verticaly as picture, or horizontally, or on the overhead, or they have a stand that can prop them up free standing. They cost arround 50 notes each new , on sale here for £25 ea or £45 for the pair
4446351990_bf61348bf7_m.jpg

3) Brushcutter blades - There are 6 of these , four are of the three point variety and two are circluar clearing saw blades - all but one of them are unused - the one clearing saw blade having signs of use. For sale at £5 each (£2.50 for the used one) or £20 for the lot. These can be posted at cost if required
4446351970_7c02721ca1_m.jpg

4446351974_2947b697e9_m.jpg

4) Circular saw blades - there are three of these they are quite old and predate my employment with the project, but all are still sealed in their plastic and unused - one is a black and decker 140mm 8 tooth TC blade, and two are 120mm 20tooth generic tungsten carbide rip blades £5 each or £10 for all three - these can be posted at cost if required.
4446351994_b5f7da7d2b_m.jpg

4446371666_e98dcf63e2_m.jpg

5) Drill bits - there are three of these, one is a 3/4" masonry bit for a rotary impact hammer, and the other two are metal cutting bits in 1" and 1.5" to fit a.5" shank - The masonry bit shows signs of light use but is still sharp, while the metal cutting bits are unused. £2.50 for the masonry bit and £5 each for the metal bits or £10 for all three - these can be posted at cost if required

4446351986_ecce14f433_m.jpg

All of these items can be collected from oxford or from wiltshire, or i can meet you at a convenient point in the berks/bucks/ox/ wilts/ south glos area, or the smaller items as indicated can be posted (in the case of post i will need a cheque up front)

pm me if interested

Latest posts

Back